Cities of |
Antrobus Town is now known as Antrobus Road off HWY 330, east of the Jack's Branch Road intersection. 1 It was quite sparsely populated, then only people with that name. It began in 1835 when Amos Antrobus purchased a parcel of land on Fork Lick Creek near Callensville. 2 Over the years, though, Antrobus Town became Antrobus Road.
1] Antrobus Town
2] Antrobus Town origin
Cities of Pendleton County home
Picture Hub Home